almost 3 years ago
- Offer technical advice when appropriate, especially to other Service Engineers.
- Assist with job planning, including scheduling engineers, identifying parts to be ordered.
- Complete routine service inspections and maintenance visits.
- Attend site for emergency breakdowns.
- Carry out gate repairs, including safety upgrades; installation of new equipment.
- Undertake fault diagnosis.
- Recommend suitable repairs or upgrades to allow for accurate estimating by the office.
- Accurately record information on the relevant documentation, including service sheets; force tests; attendance reports; time sheets; expenses claim forms etc.
- Work in a logical and efficient manner to the highest quality possible.
- Ensure communication is timely, clear, concise and in the appropriate manner.
- Handle customers politely and appropriately.
- Be able to understand and interpret technical manuals and drawings.
Cover from Northampton to Southampton but most of our work is in London and the Home Counties.
Salary ranges from £28 to £38k depending on skills/experience etc