about 2 years ago
We are working on behalf of an air conditioning and ventilation specialist who due to continuous growth now have an available position for an engineering graduate to become an additional member of their sales and project engineering team.
My client is a well-established Air Conditioning, Comfort Cooling and Ventilation specialist who offer a wide range of services including the installation, service and maintenance of these systems in multiple environments such as, workplaces, public sector buildings, leisure environments and upmarket commercial and residential buildings.
- The work will involve seeking new work, travelling to various sites to survey properties for the installation of mechanical services, mainly air conditioning and ventilation.
- Producing quotations and then managing the work through to completion.
- After training and a trial period of 6 months the candidate would become a Sales / Project Manager.
- Minimum of a Foundation Degree, ideally a BEng Mechanical Engineering or HND in Mechanical Engineering, or a similar discipline.
- The successful applicant must have good IT skills especially in Microsoft Office application.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good time management skills.
- Full driving licence.
- Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
- 25 days’ holidays plus bank holidays
- Company Vehicle
- Full training will be provided
- Mobile Phone
- Pension Scheme
- On-site parking
- Many Other Company Benefits