over 1 year ago
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the management of a personal sales plan to include management of leads, effective sales meetings, preparation of detailed financial proposals to include appropriate equipment selection to suit customer/project needs, order generation.
- Responsible for working within existing systems and processes and giving feedback for any improvements as appropriate.
- Compliance with and participation in any EHS and IR initiatives within the function and any Country specific general and industry regulated compliance to include risk assessments.
- Compliance with internal code of conduct and ethical frameworks.
- Any other ad hoc duties reasonably requested by your line manager.
- Proactive contact with key customers and responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction to include relationship management and handling customer issues.
- Maintain customer information in company systems as required to ensure effective data management.
- Active participation in the local and wider UK sales team to include any initiatives relating to Sales Force Effectiveness and overall skill development.
- Highly Self-motivated and enthusiastic Sales Person/Account Manager
- Proven track record of strategic sales results, particularly in the commercial HVAC market
- Must have working knowledge of the fundamental concepts HVAC systems.
- Should have specialist HVAC skills; demonstrate thorough knowledge of electrical & mechanical components of HVAC equipment.
- Current valid driving license
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Vehicle / Allowance
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Scheme
- Professional Development Plan
- Many Other Company Benefits