over 3 years ago
Our client is a specialist company in theHVAC sector. Our client currently has an available vacancy for an HVAC Business Development Manager / Project Manager to join their expanding team, with new opportunities to grow your career as well as improve your skills.
- The role is to develop more business and increase revenue along with capturing and maintaining long-term clients
- We would expect you to find and create clients from networking and existing contacts i.e Architects, Shop Fitters, Corporate businesses and directsales approach.
- We would also provide a small amount of leads via online marketing from our head office in London.
- Project managing HVAC contracts from the initial sale all the way through to a successful handover.
- Daily duties would entail site surveys, producing quotes, ordering equipment, producing RAMS if required, supervising and managing the work in progress and - reporting to your line manager with a brief update at the end of each day.
- Full site management to include supervision of labour, sub-contractors, health and safety.
- Ensuring projects are handed over on time and within budget - these may start out on splits/VRF but could also branch into further mechanical services over time.
- Very good knowledge of A/C systems, primarily Mitsubishi Electric and Daikin VRV and split systems to include design.
- Office and project management experience necessary.
- Driving licence and IT skills required.
- Salary: £35,000
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits