almost 2 years ago
- The profitable growth and efficient development of the Chiller and Maintenance business within the designed territory of the southern service area and in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Has direct end-user contact, at the appropriate level, with new and existing customers.
- Maintains close contact with the business market, promoting business growth, gathering and reporting market data.
- Ensure a suitable amount of new business leads are generated every month and followed up to a positive conclusion.
- Identifies and exploits new business opportunities, especially additional products & services that the company should be developing in order to satisfy market demands; assisting in the preparation of publicity material required to support new products and services.
- Works in conjunction with the Marketing Manager & Sales Manager in sales activities relating to all aspects of product and service promotion, e.g. exhibitions, customer presentations, direct mailing initiatives.
- Ensures that quotations are submitted and followed up in a timely and professional manner, maximising quotation conversion.
- Computer literate and good Commercial Acumen
- Strong negotiating skills and capability
- Good Project management and execution skills
- Pro-active with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
- 25 days’ annual leave
- Defined pension contribution plan
- Company Incentive Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Company vehicle
- Private medical scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Continued professional development, including study leave and financial support for role related qualifications
- Long service awards
- Eye care vouchers
- Salary Extras, including shopping, hotel and travel discounts