almost 3 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing all aspects of a growing service and maintenance department. Reporting to the Managing Director your responsibilities will include scheduling, controlling and supporting the team of Service Engineers, ensuring both service calls and maintenance visits are carried out in a timely manner, to the satisfaction of the customer.
- The role will involve the updating of the company’s service management system and accurate record keeping.
- The candidate will manage and develop existing commercial & residential client relationships and be expected to provide client telephone / site assistance as required, whilst also being responsible for providing prompt quotations for any further works.
- At least 8 years’ field engineer experience within the air conditioning industry with a good knowledge of split, multi-split and VRF systems and their respective controls, including central controllers.
- A good working knowledge of AHU’s and heat recovery ventilation systems
- Experience of working on chillers & fan coil units
- Experience of working for various clients across multiple sites
Qualifications, Education and Training:
- F-Gas qualified
- City and Guilds or NVQ Level 2
- Full driving license essential
- Ideally will have attended multiple main manufacturer training courses Competencies
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel are essential