Due to continued growth, my client are seeking a self motivated Field Service Engineerfor the maintenance and repair of all types of Industrial doors.
- Repair install and service all types of industrial doors.
- Ability to follow logical and systematic steps to diagnose any potential or existing faults.
- Participation in On Call rota.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good customer service skills.
- Physically fit and able to work at heights.
- Full driving licence.
- Responsible for maintaining the company vehicle, it’s stock and tools in good working order.
- Responsible for accurate time sheet reporting, detailing job numbers, travel time and appropriate recommendations made to customers.
Minimum of 3 year’s experience in similar job role, CSCS basic card, IPAF (scissor lift and cherry picker), PASMA (scaffold tower).
This role will involve regular travel to sites throughout the South Yorkshire and the North West. Additional to the salary there will be regular overtime availability and a great chance to join a thriving business. Company vehicle, pension, training and a great opportunity to join a dynamic growing business with prospects to develop within the company and become a key to its future success.