£28,000 - £38,000
almost 2 years ago
- Service, maintenance, repair and commissioning of industrial refrigeration units.
- Liaise with customers to ensure work is being carried out to their satisfaction and to identify future potential business.
- Give detailed technical reports on work carried out, or further work necessary to restore plant to optimum operating efficiency; to correctly complete work reports/times heets to enable invoices to be submitted with minimum delay; to maintain regular contact with service centre.
- Carry out on site equipment installation to acceptable standards and to commission completed plants.
- Carry out on site electrical and mechanical diagnostic checks.
- On-site supervision as necessary of service engineers and apprentices.