Up to 35000 DOE
HG - 16796
about 1 year ago
Main Job Purpose:
To carry out the servicing, repairs, diagnostics on existing installations of security systems in line with NSI requirements and the associated British and European standards. The role will be home based traveling to sites within a defined geographic area in the South of the UK and South West, primarily working on renewable energy sites.
- Understanding of Electrical Principles
- Understanding of IP networks
- Want to progress in a diverse industry with electrical knowledge being at the forefront but will extensively include IT, IP networking, System programming, Mechanical engineering
- Ability to work away from home is essential
- Positive, flexible outlook
Experience of the following:
- Electrical Principles
- Electrical Installation practices
- Electrical fault finding
- IP Networking
- Intruder alarms
- CCTV systems
- Detection activated monitored CCTV systems (BS 8418)
- Access Control Systems
- Integrated solutions
- To act in a professional and friendly manner when dealing with all customers and Staff.
- To carry out Installations and/or maintenance on the above systems to meet quality standards and company policies and procedures.
- Use of technologies and admin systems as required (PDA, tablet).
- Liaise with the Technical Manager for advice on systems and technical problems.
- To attend meetings
- To ensure customer needs are satisfied regarding sales and service.
- To ensure compliance to security systems response as to NSI requirements.
- To ensure adherence to the Quality requirements of ISO9000 and compliance with the National Security
- Inspectorate and to complete internal audits as directed.
- To maintain a good working relationship with other departments.
- To attend internal and external training courses as and when required.