Up to 40000 DOE
over 1 year ago
- Area of coverage will be from our Bristol site
- The candidate will be working with the Direct installation team primarily working with the sales team delivering systems to end users. From time to time subject to work load they will assist with the projects team on larger projects.
- The candidate must have experience in management experience and a track record in installation management.
- The candidate must be prosses driven and be able to implement better practices to improve systems.
- The candidate must have a friendly personality and work well with others.
- The candidate must also be even tempered and robust in character
- The candidate must understand installation practices and standards governance of , Fire alarm systems ,access control, CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
- Salary Negotiable subject to experience
- Automatic enrolment pension scheme
- Bonus subject to meeting PKI s and proven effectiveness relating to Profit gains.
The role would is mainly focused on experience of the fire and security industry however may also suite a experienced Forman from the electrical installation industry with management experience .