Up to £65,000 DOE + OTE 20%
about 3 years ago
The Sales Manager, UK will execute the sales process for our Compliance Test Solution’s offerings to the UK CTS market. The Sales Manager will call on, and sell CTS products directly to our customers, as well as other named accounts.
The candidate will work with the Regional Sales Manager, Director of Sales EMEA and Director Global Sales to establish and implement strategic direction for the assigned region. Directly responsible for managing all aspects of the sales cycle including developing and managing partnerships with customers. The Sales Manager will also provide and be accountable for forecasts, and will maintain an opportunity funnel.
• Executes sales efforts in the assigned territory.
• Meets or exceeds established quotas.
• Prospecting for new customers, new opportunities and programs
• Develops and implements sales strategies and tactics in concert with company plans, goals and policies.
• Develops account plans and contributes to regional and global sales plans.
• Develops territory forecasts and maintains an opportunity funnel for the general business and large opportunities.
• Communicates with customers at all levels, and communicates the needs of customers to the company.
• Personally provide product demonstrations at customer venues, and organize and conduct EMC and RF workshops and seminars in the region.
Accountability, Planning & Reporting
• Is responsible for the sale of products and services in assigned territory.
• Compiles routine reports including call/trip and regular status on customer engagements.
• Develops and maintains a knowledge of products, features, benefits and applications.
• Develops business cases to support customer applications.
• Develops action plans stating objectives and action items related to a project.
• Communicates to company the needs of the customers in the territory and the business climate of the assigned territory.
• Understands customer needs and applications and maps solutions.
Knowledge, Skills & Experiences
• Deep understanding and experience selling for a USA based Corporation.
• Capable of becoming an EMC expert and consultatively selling EMC projects.
• Ability to deal with customers and the factory where tact may be required to maintain continuing harmonious relationships.
• Computer fluent, with specific attention to e-mail and Microsoft Office product skills; CRM and Sales Funnel tools.
• High energy level with ability to take initiative.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and the ability to interact effectively in French & English.
• Ability to work with minimum supervision using knowledge of pre-established guidelines and instructions to perform the tasks required.
• Self-motivated with strong self-organisational and planning skills
• Ability to work in multi-discipline and international teams
• Minimum of 3 years of experience selling Test & Measurement solutions to customers
• Compliance Test industry (Electro-Magnetic Immunity and or RF systems/amplifiers) experience is preferred.
• Demonstrated success in developing new business with major government and industrial customers in the region.
• Demonstrated knowledge of business practices and buying methodologies.
• Readiness and ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned region.
Salary will be in the region of £60 - £65k with a 20% variable bonus payment plus usual benefits of car, pension, medical and life cover, 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays.
Preferred location is in and around the M3/M25 area, London home counties