£26,000 - £32,000
over 4 years ago
My client is a very well-established company who specialises in water and wastewater treatment services , providing a range of solutions to various clients across the UK.
• To carry out the necessary Legionella Risk Assessments at client sites and compile the assessments in accordance with the ACOP L8 and HSG274.
• To interpret the significant findings identified in the assessment and communicate to the customer recommendations on the remedial actions required.
• To be fully aware both of their own and the company's legal accountability for the Risk assessments produced by themselves and the areas of work which are directly under their control.
• Regular reporting to line management of progress and status.
• To write up risk assessments in a company defined format and meeting any deadlines required.
• Liaising with individual Account Managers with regards to all technical issues and to generate quotes
• Liaising and communicating with all relevant stakeholders to ensure all remedial works are completed satisfactorily
• Maintaining and updating any job critical qualifications or accreditations.
• Building and maintaining good relationships through appropriate communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
• Works to achieve K.P. I's and targets set and agreed with line manager