Newcastle upon Tyne
over 2 years ago
Due to continuous growth of the business, this diverse and fast-growing water treatment company with a large presence is actively seeking for the services a smart, competent, committed and multi-skilled Legionella Risk Assessor based in the North East.
Qualifications & Experience:
- The applicant must hold the Legionella Risk Assessment certificate - City and Guilds or alternatively have had internal training courses.
- Must have extensive hands on experience carrying out risk assessments on hot and cold water systems, industrial systems, etc.
- Have in-depth knowledge of L8 ACOP.
- Must have a proven track record working within this role and the water treatment/hygiene industry.
- Must have good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be proficient in using the Microsoft Office Package.
- Must have good client facing and organizational skills.
- Carrying out Legionella Risk Assessments in line with ACOP L8.
- Compiling schematic drawings as well as producing final documents.
- Providing recommendations and prices for remedial works, routine control measures through to quotations and carrying out such works based on the risk assessments.
- Providing monthly temperature testing and water sampling.
- Producing survey of water systems and supplies as per ACOP L8.
- Collating the relevant information and producing accurate reports.
- Attending meetings and discussing findings of reports, etc., with clients.
- Building and maintaining a good rapport with the company's mixed portfolio of clients.
- In general, the successful applicant will be versatile, flexible, have a thorough knowledge of the water systems - commercial and industry and regulations governing this.
- Must be flexible with regards to travelling to sites designated by the client.
- Must have the ability to work independently and prioritise workload and complete work within time line.
In return, this company offers an attractive salary, depending on expertise, company vehicle and along with other benefits.