£24,000 - £28,000
almost 2 years ago
Job purpose: To plan and carry out surveys, so as to provide water hygiene data for the water safety risk assessment process. To produce water system schematics onsite and report them in CAD format. To provide reports based on your site work. All in accordance with the project plan.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To mobilise projects, including organisation of travel, accommodation, paperwork, electronic formats, arrange site visits, check equipment, liaising with the Project Manager and Contracts Director.
- Conduct health and safety risk assessments for onsite work.
- Conduct Legionellosis Risk Assessments and liaise with the project team.
- Manage your own time to ensure project objectives are met.
- Develop ideas for improvement on project processes.
- Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organisational development.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Operate at all within documented management system processes.
- To present completed projects to clients.