over 1 year ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will have the skills and confidence to carry out repairs on breakdowns and callouts, as well as minor repairs and planned repairs as and when required.
- You will be required to attend callouts and breakdowns as part of your normal day to day duties, as well as being part of an “On Call – Out of Hours” response team
- Meeting agreed customer response times and building relationships with our clients.
- You will be expected to report back any findings or advisory works which can be recommended back to the client following servicing or callouts.
- Problem solving and working on your own initiative.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- NVQ 3 Qualification or working towards
- Full UK driver's license
- Good Communication skills.
- Previous experience in a lift engineering position.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive training scheme provided
- Great opportunities for progression through the department and company
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Company vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Opportunities for overtime
- Company holiday
- Safe and friendly work environment