almost 3 years ago
We are currently recruiting for an NVQ Level 3 qualified to join my clients service team covering the London & Home Counties area. On offer is a brilliant working environment, excellent package and genuine opportunities to progress within an industry leading lift specialist.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carrying out regular planned preventative maintenance and service visits
- Attending lift breakdown & call-outs to carry out servicing & minor lift repair
- Effectively planning your own workload, in conjunction with Service Supervisor.
- NVQ 3 or equivalent in Lift servicing, repair or install
- Full UK driving licence.
- A methodical approach to problem solving.
- Flexible, self-motivated and able to work alone or as part of a team.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of elevator equipment, in the customer's environment.
- Salary: £32,000 - £39,000
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone
- Company Laptop
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits