Lift Service & Repair Engineer
about 2 years ago
My client is a well-established Lift specialist who due to continuous growth now have a position available for a Lift Engineer to join their ever-growing team in the East Anglia area on a full time, permanent basis and in return they offer a competitive salary with great benefits.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance, small repairs on lifts.
- Ensuring that all services and call outs are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend all breakdowns within contractual time frames, ensuring that all maintenance is carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner.
- To participate in the out of hours call out rota.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification (Desirable)
- Full UK Driving License
- 3+ Years of previous lift servicing experience
- High quality customer service experience
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Many Other Company Benefits