almost 2 years ago
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
- You will be responsible for the servicing, maintenance, small repairs on lifts.
- Ensuring that all services and call outs are carried out effectively and efficiently in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Attend all breakdowns within contractual time frames, ensuring that all maintenance is carried out in a professional, competent and timely manner.
- To participate in the out of hours call out rota.
Qualifications & Skills Required:
- Qualified by experience, NVQ 3 Qualified, Part Qualified, J Modules
- Industry Knowledge & proven experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Full, UK Driving Licence is essential
- Salary: £32,000
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- Many Other Company Benefits