about 2 years ago
As a Field based Inspection Engineer, you will be required to travel locally around Suffolk and carry out Inspection on various Lifting/Rigging Equipment.
- Carry out inspections/examinations of lifting equipment and accessories in accordance with all statutory regulations.
- To be actively involved in stock control, data entries and other processes as required from day to day
- Carry out LOLER inspection on various types of Lifting Equipment
- Service, Repair & Inspect Lifting Equipment on customer sites & the company’s workshop
- Complete necessary paperwork in line with the companies set procedures
- Adhering to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations
- Experienced engineer with Mechanical/Electrical skills
- Previous engineering experience engineering with Lifting Equipment is desirable
- A recognised Mechanical/Electrical qualification is highly advantageous
- Full UK Driving Licence