£27,000 - £35,000
over 3 years ago
I am looking to recruit an experienced Autoclave/Decontamination Engineer that has experience working with autoclaves, washer/disinfectors and endoscope washer equipment.
Day to day activities:
• Installation and validation on a variety of decontamination equipment including washer disinfectors and autoclaves
• Carrying out endoscopy testing
• Performing steam quality testing
• Maintaining a high level of customer service and building excellent working relationships with clients and customers.
What's on offer:
• Working with leading medical manufacturer equipment • £2k bonus scheme
• Paid Overtime
• Progression opportunities
• Further training and development available
• Company Car
What do you need to be considered:
• Proven ability to work in a technical role.
• A HTM2030 / HTM2010 qualification
• Confidence in effectively communicating at all levels, including clients, employees and directors
• Flexible, well organised with excellent time keeping
• A Full UK Driving Licence
• Previous experience in a decontamination role is preferable
• Ideal but not essential City and Guilds in a relevant discipline