Purpose of Role
Ensuring that all powered access equipment is maintained and working safely.
Key Accountabilities may include
• Process and understand drawings and work in accordance with specifications.
• Inspecting plant or machinery to ensure it is in good working order.
• Carry out routine servicing of plant or machinery to given work instructions.
• Identifying faults in plant or machinery and taking appropriate action.
• Dismantling and replacing worn, damaged or faulty component parts.
• Follow Health & Safety policy and procedures, including the wearing of personal protective equipment (PPE) where needed.
• Use all tools, equipment and materials safely.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Willingness to follow safety guidelines at all times.
• Previous experience of MEWPS or related plant experience preferred.
• Ability to maintain service records accurately and within legal requirements.
• Preferably IPAF and CAP qualified.
- Salary is competitive and depends on experience
- Statutory Pension
- Company Van
- Mobile Phone