almost 2 years ago
Experience in maintaining Fire Alarms and Emergency lighting.
A basic knowledge of electrical safety.
A willingness to be part of a team and work flexibly within the team.
A can do attitude is essential.
Maintenance and servicing solutions within the central region to an assortment of clients and Security Systems from simple standalone systems to large multi-site integrated solutions primarily Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm systems and Warden Call systems, though this can change depending on operational requirements. The successful candidate will be mindful of the customer’s requirements and be able to work within predefined time limits to enable the company to maintain its high standards of quality and efficiency whilst delivering customer satisfaction and meeting pre agreed KPI’s .
Day to day working would be within the Birmingham and Central region but there may be a requirement to travel to other areas or company branches.
- Responsibilities will include mainly reactive repairs alongside planned maintenance to Emergency Lighting, Fire Alarm systems, Warden Call systems, though this is not an inclusive list.
- Provide a reliable, courteous, efficient and effective service.
- Maintain a positive image of the company to the customer at all times, through high standards of dress and customer communications.
- At the completion of each service visit electronically update the service system with a comprehensive service report
- Ensure that all company vehicles & tools provided are maintained in good working order.
- Flexible working hours and demonstrate a willingness to help colleagues and customers.
- Maintain an appropriate level of stock and ensure test equipment is maintained in good working order.
- Demonstrate accurate fault finding and reporting techniques where required.