about 2 years ago
The role is to maintain the high standards of test instruments, periodic calibration and servicing is required. This forms a vital part of the maintenance procedure. My client are a industry leader and are looking for an engineer to join the On-site Calibration team.
- Responsible for meeting daily service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction
- Installation, Calibration, Repairs and maintenance of equipment in the field; providing customer training as required.
- Be a technical expert on the product domain, follow and provide training.
- Document all inspections, maintenance, repair work and submit paperwork in a timely manner.
- Ensuring parts and consumables are available for jobs and return of parts if required, making sure that serial numbers are logged of parts replaced.
- Participates in service sales opportunities and assists with promoting and implementing revenue programs.
- Ensures that tools and test equipment are properly maintained and calibrated.
- Provide technical support to service customers.
- Establishes and maintains a close relationship with departments in order to support the needs of the customer and remain aware of current technical trends.
- Comply with and ensure department compliance with Company health, safety and environmental policies.
- Identify product and process improvements.
- Other duties as required.