Up to 45000 DOE
HG - 01032019
over 2 years ago
- Responsible for managing complete automation projects - based around Automation Control Systems, Drives, PLC, HMI’s and capital equipment installations.
- Key Technical liaison between the business, manufacturing and the client- You will be responsible from point of order through to commissioning and post-sale support.
- Working across a variety of sectors to including Animal Feed, Fresh Produce you will manage projects that vary from a complete new production line installation, through to the upgrade of a legacy control system.
- Provision of support to Field Teams.
- Complete responsibility for works on a technical level.
- The Technical lead is typically responsible for the successful creation and delivery of the company's products to the marketplace by managing technical risks and opportunities.
- The Technical Lead is responsible for making key design and implementation decisions with the development team, scheduling of tasks including .
- Educating the Technical Team on technical best practices
Core requirements of the role:
- Technical background working in an electronics or electromechanical business.
- ·Working at managerial / operations level within a reputable business.
- ·Experienced in measuring, managing, leading and motivating remote teams.
- ·Strong minded, driven and a desire to build an efficient, focused team.
- ·Strong organisational skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- ·Strong implementation skills.
- ·Commercially aware and numerate.
- ·Excellent IT skills & general technical knowledge.
- ·Excellent Written and Oral Communication & Presentation skills.
- ·Ability to self-manage tasks and time.
- ·Deliver successful productivity expectancies and quality standards.
- ·A visible manager who is able to lead and engage his team.
- ·Maintain support relationships with all customers.
Packaging, Packaging Machinery, Supervisor