about 2 years ago
What does a good service specialist look like to My client?
- Must be RSPH Level 2 qualified or equivalent
- Exceptional customer / communication skills at all times… our people are our product
- Keen eye of detail…. Must be passionate about proofing and hygiene and onboarding customers to ensure the site does not attract pest ingress
- Used to or prepared for a fast paced work environment and going the extra mile when required
- Strong organisational skills and able to demonstrate resilience at times of high demand
- Must have Spirit, pride and determination (one of our company taglines)
What does the package look like?
Please see attached job description
- 18 to 22K base depending on area
- 4% of base salary as annual bonus to spend on products and services…..
- Give yourself a salary increase
- Purchase up to another 10 days annual leave
- Private healthcare
- Private dental
- High street store card with discounts
- Additional life insurance
- Critical illness cover
- Performance bonus…. Calculation based on portfolio carried against completed visits
- Overtime – Readily available and expected at times of high demand
- Out of Hours – Equally taken in turn with all in the team - £75 just for having your phone switched on!... you will know your dates for the whole year in advance.. usually once every 6 to 8 weeks.
- Commission – Not compulsory to sell but 7% on all sold whether quoted direct or put through as a lead to sales ( This is subject to change in T&C’s)
- Training and Development – We are a registered training centre on behalf of the BPCA, RSPH, SPA, CIEH and McDonalds
- Career Development – Opportunity to access careers in all 7 businesses and have a long term rewarding career that will have structured development plans.