- Provide competent and appropriate treatments and recommendations to manage and eradicate pest control issues within our client's properties
- Plan and carry out jobs in the correct geographical route to ensure the amount of work per day is maximised
- Ensure all activity is logged correctly on the PDA and all paperwork is completed accurately
My client welcomes applications from either experienced/licenced Pest Controllers or candidates without any experience who will then be enrolled on a recognised BPCA Training course to then gain a recognised Pest Control qualification upon successful passing of the required exams etc.
- Bonus scheme for high performance (worth up to £3,360 per year)
- 20 days paid holiday rising 1 day per year after the first year's service (Max 25 days)
Hours: 40 Full Time Mon-Fri 8am-5pm (Paid Overtime also required)