about 3 years ago
- In this position you will be responsible for maintaining the quality of service and continuing the servicing of the existing portfolio, for which you will report directly to the Service Co-ordinator/Service Manager on a daily basis.
- You will be given an existing contract portfolio of Pestbusters customers, which must be serviced on their regular treatment cycles as required. This will also include any emergency call outs and follow up treatments as and when required.
- You will carry out any ‘job work’ sold in your area, and be responsible for any subsequent follow up treatments when required.
- Your normal hours of work will be (to arrive at first appointment) 8am – 5pm Mon to Fri and you will be entitled to take a one hour lunch break, however you will be expected to work any other hours needed when required, given an appropriate notice period. For any overtime worked you will be compensated at the appropriate rate of time and a half of your normal hourly rate.
- You must complete all necessary company paperwork on a daily basis, and keep accurate records of jobs and treatment records.
- You will be expected to collect and hand in to the office any monies owed to the company as and when required, keeping accurate records of any transactions.
- You will be expected to promote pest control products and services to the existing customer base, and secure more business by helping to prospect for new customers.
- You will have a base territory area which will be confirmed when your employment commences, although you will be required to service in other areas as and when required.
- Your servicing targets for the year will be set out on a treatment card system, this must be carefully maintained to achieve a 100% service record for all Pestbusters customers.
- You will be required to keep the company vehicle clean and tidy on a regular basis and be expected to check normal maintenance levels (i.e. oil and water) on a weekly basis.
- You are required to drive to all customer sites and you must ensure that you keep the company vehicle and yourself safe at all times.
- You will work primarily for the pest control division, however you may be called upon from time to time to work in other areas of the business.
- This role is a lone working role. You will be working on your own but with telephone support from your Supervisor and Managers.