over 2 years ago
The main purpose of this role is to promote and sell the Attachment range of products within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers. This is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Attachment Sales sector of business. You will need to promote and present Attachment solutions to our customers and frequently liaise with Manufacturer to ensure you provide a first class level of Customer Service to the Customer.
- Build strong and positive relationships with customer database
- Build and document knowledge about the customer business and technical setup
- Feedback any important customer information to the Company
- Prepare customer quotations for Attachment equipment
- Recording of all sales c/w with serial numbers of Attachments in Excel spread sheet format (Some items also recorded on ADP)
- Demonstrating/ Installing and delivering Attachments to customer site (with use of a trailer in some cases).
- Working closely with Attachments to get new product information, special prices and improved availability.
- Provide Machine Sales Engineers with product information (including specification sheets & brochures), special prices and ordering their Attachments on an as and when basis.
- Ordering Travis Perkins Buckets, Power Packs and Breakers and Pedestrian Rollers sent direct to depots.
- Selling Used and Obsolete Attachments on Ebay.
- Ordering Attachments stock and stock control of it in the Attachments compound.
- Create Sales Campaigns for products ie. Power Packs (working alongside Attachments).
- Update Facebook, Twitter and Linked in with latest offers, News & Photos.
- Finding attachments that the customer requires from outside Attachment suppliers if do not supply an option and in some cases have custom Attachments built.
- Keep Leicester Attachments display in reception up to date.
- Conducting an Annual stock take of all Attachments stocks.
- Increase the company’s Attachment profits
- Responsible for the monitoring of Customer account facility status and collection of Customer payments for all Attachment sales.
- Provide excellent customer service
- To carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- To meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- To contribute to overall success of through teamwork and good communication within the company
- To provide excellent customer service
- Any other duties as deemed necessary to fulfil the role