about 4 years ago
Main Purpose of the Role:
The main duties of this role is to be able to carry out Machine Plant Diagnostics, Servicing and Repairs to my clients Construction equipment, Agricultural, Industrial, Heavy Line and Recycling Equipment to the highest standard within the Dealership territory to new and existing Customers.
This is a Customer facing role which requires you to build strong Customer relationships within the Service sector of business. You will need to promote and present a professional image and offer service solutions to our customers and frequently liaise with my clients Manufacturer.
The objective of this role is to provide the Customer with World Class customer ervice.
- Build strong and positive relationships with the customer
- Build and document knowledge about the customer company and its technical operations
- Feedback any important customer information to the company
- To promote the my client organisation and my clients Brand to new and existing customers
- To promote aftermarket products and services to the customer
- To react to any customer needs quickly, effectively and efficiently
- To carry out repairs to the highest standard to provide a “ First Time Fix” to the customer
- Possess excellent laptop computer technical diagnostics skills
- Excellent operation of the PDA unit to input job information and write-up data
- Continually look to develop yourself through my client Training Courses and other Medias available
- Service and maintain my client and other Equipment to the Manufactures specifications
- Maintain and improve our profile in the market place
- Provide World Class Customer Service
- Present a professional image at all times
- Carry out all work practices in line with company health and safety policy
- Meet and exceed customer expectations whilst maintaining profitability
- Contribute to overall success of my client through teamwork and good communication within the company