11 months ago
We are currently working with a powered access solutions specialist who is currently recruiting for a Powered Access Service Engineer to join their ever-growing team in the East Anglia area. We are looking for a hardworking and experience individual to join our clients growing company on a full time, permanent basis and in return they offer a competitive salary with great benefits.
The main responsibilities of the powered access engineer will include;
- Servicing, repairs and maintenance of equipment such as scissor lifts, boom lifts, cherry pickers and specialist access equipment.
- Working on a mobile basis attending breakdowns out on sites.
- Regular LOLER inspections.
- Communicate effectively with the engineering team and hire office to make sure that the depot maintains maximum machine availability.
The successful powered access engineer will have;
- A good amount experience within the powered access industry.
- Experience in fault finding / diagnostics.
- Understand the importance of providing excellent customer service.
Powered Access, Engineer, Genie, LOLER, Service, Cherry Picker