£25,000 - £40,000
almost 2 years ago
Part of the Design team and assisting the Sales Mangers in providing Audio Visual design, specifications and detailed quotation / proposals. Must be a self-starter and motivator with strong attention to details, should possess full AV system knowledge of AV technology and System operation to provide support to the Sales team and providing costs and design, scope of works and work with the Projects Department ensuring successful Project handover and completion.
Based in UK / remote desk based opportunities with some requirement for travel throughout EMEA Regions and possibly some APACs (Singapore / Malaysia)
Bonuses / incentives
Project Successful Completion and within Budget linked bonuses will be incorporated to heavily subsidise the OTE basic salary
- Excellent technical knowledge and understanding of AV equipment and system design/operation, including latest products and technology.
- Knowledge and understanding of Video Conference system operation and infrastructure
- Reading and understanding construction drawings and related documentation
- Basic knowledge in understanding Control systems operation
- Knowledge and understanding IT networks and system infrastructure
- Implementation of A/V systems with installation support
- Work with CAD to create and check design drawings and schematics and offer suggestions and solutions to ease implementation
- Ensure from design that the Company Quality Management System is implemented
- Assist in performing site surveys and installations of various audio, video and electronic systems
- Attend customer meetinggs where necessary, in particular in support to eh Sales Managers
- To assist with the Projects Team for overseeing completion of projects
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group
- Excellent time management and organization skills and the ability to multi-task and time manage / prioritise in a fast paced, large environment setting.
- Requirement to improve training and skills through Manufacturer courses to improve knowledge and support
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Projects and of basic AutoCAD / Visio.
Preferred skills but training provided:
• CTS/CTS-I/CTS-D Certification.
• Familiarity with Polycom VC / DSP, Cisco VC,AMX, Crestron basic tools to work with dedicated system programmers – for example Polycom Studio and Crestron Toolbox.