about 2 years ago
The Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer will be working on commercial refrigeration & AC equipment such as freezers/VRVs/split units/chillers/cold rooms etc, within the commercial Refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
As a Refrigeration &Air Conditioning Engineer, your responsibilities shall include, but not be limited to the following:
- PPM, breakdown, service, maintenance and installation of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems - ranging from VRVs, VRFs, Split systems, AHU's and Fans.
- Servicing and repair works
- Overtime and On-Call duties will also be required.
Skills and Experience
- City & Guilds Level 2 FGas and ODS Regs
- Level 2 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Salary: £32,000 - £36,000
- Overtime Available
- Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Pension Scheme