over 3 years ago
We are currently working with an industry leading specialist of air conditioning and refrigeration solutions who is currently recruiting for a Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer.
The Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Engineer will be working on commercial refrigeration & AC equipment such as freezers/VRVs/split units/chillers/cold rooms etc, within the commercial Refrigeration and air conditioning sector.
As a Refrigeration &Air Conditioning Engineer, your responsibilities shall include:
- PPM, breakdown, service, maintenance and installation of Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Ventilation systems - ranging from VRVs, VRFs, Splitsystems, AHU's and Fans.
- Servicing and repair works
- Monday to Friday 8am - 5pm.
- Overtime and On-Call duties will also be required.
Skills and Experience
- City & Guilds Level 2 FGas and ODS Regs
- Level 2 NVQ Air Conditioning and Refrigeration or equivalent experience
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Salary: £30-£36K
- Overtime Available
- Company Holiday
- Company Vehicle provided
- Mobile phone provided
- Pension Scheme