over 3 years ago
Roles & Responsibilities:
- To perform full services on a range of ULT Freezers (-20°C to liquid nitrogen).
- To carry out repairs on customer premises such as universities, hospitals and pharmaceuticals
- To complete scheduled repairs for our clients, in keeping with our high quality standards.
- 24/7 Call out support to our contract clients (on a circling rota with other Engineers).
- Workshop repairs of client freezers.
Qualifications & Skills Desired:
- BTEC or equivalent in Refrigeration engineering, not essential but desirable.
- FGAS Qualification.
- UK Drivers Licence.
- Good communication both written and verbal.
- Hardworking individual who strives for excellence.
- Salary: £30,000 to £39,000 per year
- Overtime Available
- Company Car
- Phone & iPad/Laptop
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Full Training Provided
- Many Other Company Benefits