about 1 year ago
- The successful candidate will be tasked with assisting in installation & servicing of Refrigeration systems on client premises.
- Liaising with your branch to order parts and items that are required to fix faults you have diagnosed.
- Working in the field attending call outs to client sites.
- Must have some experience, as a mobile air conditioning and refrigeration service engineer on The Candidate should have their F-GAS and ideally have their NVQ Level 2 in Refrigeration & Air Conditioning.
- You will have knowledge of working with Refrigeration & Air Conditioning units.
- Assisting with installation & service.
- Competitive Salary
- Company Holiday
- Company Vehicle
- Sick Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Many Other Company Benefits