£35,000 - £45,000
almost 4 years ago
REGIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
My client specialises in the design and management of compressed air systems.
They are seeking an Account Manager who will be responsible for the development of the current and future business in the area but who will also provide cover across the UK for holidays, absence and special projects.
This is a key role, reporting to the Commercial Director, responsible for maximising sales through service contracts and capital sales. Working both independently and with National Account Managers, you will maintain and develop existing customer relationships whilst expanding the range of customers.
Job Title - Regional Account Manager
Responsible to: Commercial Director
Scope and Purpose of Job:
- Manage the relationship with assigned Accounts at site level
- Expand the number of active customers within defined customer’s sectors
- Increase both sales and profits from the agreed customer base
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute as a sales force member, to the development and implementation of strategies to meet the company objectives
- Produce effective plans and budgets with particular focus on:
- Assigned market sectors/accounts
- Major multi-site companies/institutions/Independent and major blue-chip accounts
- New Accounts
- Meet the Income and Expenditure plans for the assigned Accounts
- Liaise with the internal customer service team. In particular, the account co-ordinators
- Maintain an effective working relationship with the managers and staff of other sections throughout the company
- Provide regular analytical reports as required on the performance of assigned accounts
- Produce reports, customer correspondence and feedback as required
- Provide a high quality service to customers
- Adhere to company policies and procedure
Skills to include
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Compressed Air Experience
- Professionalism and self-awareness
- Sales Experience in both Products and Service
- Negotiation skills demonstrating prove track record of increasing sales
- Energy, drive and self-motivation
- Attention to detail
- Results Driven
- Numerate – ability to use business planning tools and record weekly achievements, as well as IT literate and able to use MS packages
- Ability to work on own for long periods
- Decision making ability
- Professionalism, tenacity and ability to see things through.
- Planning and organisational ability, excellent admin skills and ability to submit accurate reports on time.