almost 3 years ago
As a provider of sustainable quality products and solutions many customers in the municipal water supply, food and beverage production, oil and gas industry trust in our expertise, we are one of the world leading manufacturers for liquid chemical dosing and gas compressing technologies among various industries. We operate subsidiaries in the United Kingdom, South Africa, Spain and Austria as well as a close network of distributors across the globe. Due to continued growth a fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a motivated and young sales team.
After an onboarding process and training period your role will require the following:
- Proactive client contact and client site visits to introduce and sell our products
- Win new clients and business by building and maintaining relationships
- Working closely with clients to develop solutions for their needs and applications
- Generating quotations based on initial client requirements and specifications
- Negotiating by phone, email and in person
- Closing quotations and sales including commercial terms
- Our global sales network works together as a team and provides you with support and back-up, if needed.
- Our product range reaches from water treatment in the effluent water conditioning, drinking water disinfection, cleaning in place (CIP) in the food industry, polymer preparation units in waste water plants to all kind of chemical dosing and pump solutions.
- Experienced Sales Person with a sales track record for technical products in the B2B environment
- Positive, results-driven, self-starter person with a business developer mentality who likes to approach new contacts, companies and applications
- Confident to attend networking-events, exhibitions etc.
- high interest in technical processes to understand the applications of our clients and to be able to advice on the best solution.
- You are a team-player and a confident communicator
- Willingness to travel several days per week to visit customers and occasionally abroad to the headquarter in Europe for meetings
- Ideally you are located around Birmingham, Leicester or Peterborough but also candidates from other parts of the country will be considered