Up to 38000 DOE
about 2 years ago
A call out rota in place which is currently 1 week in 5, and offer all the usual company benefits. I am prepared to start at the £34k - £38k mark for the right candidate.
You will be looking after the security of 1 VIP client with a large property portfolio of about 320 estates within the UK and abroad. We do travel to places like Genève, Paris, Scotland and more remote parts of France. There is also travel in other place which I am not able to disclose at the moment. The bulk of our work is based in and around the Chertsey area, Knightsbridge and Suffolk, but on occasion stretches to the Newcastle Moors and Scottish Highlands. With this in mind it would be preferable that candidates be based in and around the West of London, although this is not a requirement. We install, service and maintain intruder alarms, fire alarms, door entry, access control, CCTV, automated gates, data network infrastructure and various fibre networks including transmission.
- Engineers are expected to be on site from 8:30/9am and generally leave site for about 5/5:30pm.
- We do pay door to door for all call outs or overtime when traveling abroad or further up north.
- There is a company mobile phone, van and potentially a laptop too.
- Holiday starts at 20 days per year, but after 3 years is increased by 1 day each year to a maximum of 25 days.
- It is a great company to work for, that heavily invests in there staff.
- Due to the nature of my client it is essential that all the staff in my department are well skilled with all sorts of additional training.