over 3 years ago
My client are looking for engineers with experience of mid to higher power rated three phase UPS.
Electrical Installation Engineer Position Overview
• Attend customer sites across the South East of England to undertake planned maintenance and repair work on UPS systems
• Fault find and repair to module level on analogue/digital power supplies and power quality equipment.
• Provide breakdown and technical support to colleagues and customers alike, over the phone and in person
• Provide professional customer service at all times, displaying company values such as respect, commitment and honesty
• NVQ Level 3 in Installation & Commissioning and/or Maintenance or equivalent
• 17th / 18th Edition qualified, electrical engineering experience highly desirable
• H&S qualifications highly advantageous (CSCS, CCNSG, First Aid, etc.)
• Working knowledge and/or previous experience with a range of UPS Systems
• Commercially aware, with excellent communication skills at all levels