Back to job search
about 2 years ago
Job Title : Service Co-ordinator
Main Areas Of Responsibility :
- Ensure that service requests received from customers are attended to promptly and in accordance with contracted obligations.
- To control the team of service and maintenance engineers such that their resources are deployed in an optimum and economical manner
- Receive service requests by telephone, email, from customers, ascertaining the details of reported faults in an accurate manner, and promoting the image of the company as a responsive organisation.
- To liase with, monitor and organise the engineers working day to attend to reported faults,ensuring maximum cost effective use and deployment of resources.
- Where possible seek to resolve reported faults by telephone, liasing with technical staff as necessary, to avoid unnecessary engineer attendance.
- In conjunction with the Service Manager, or his delegate,ensure that requirements for preventive maintenance visits are undertaken.
- Maintain schedules of contracted maintenance work for relevant customers.
- Receive and action requests from engineers for replacement service stock ensuring items are ordered without undue delay and supervise the field engineering aspects of the service stock control procedures.
- Update the Service Mentor computer system (CASH) with accurate details of calls received and subsequent status and progress.
- To produce service statistical information and reports using the Mentor system on customer sites as and when required
- To prepare monthly chargeable service schedules in accordance with Company cut off dates.
- Report any serious or significant engineering, administrative or customer relationship issues to the Service Manager without delay
- Ensure that any Health and Safety issues relating to the service engineers are addressed and that information connected with safe systems of working is communicated to them