about 3 years ago
The position requires a proactive customer driven approach, demonstrating full ownership and responsibility for implementing and completing BEMS Service activities and upgrade projects. From estimating, tendering & concept through to design, engineering and delivery.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Educated in & related work experience - engineering discipline with a proven track record in BEMS projects & applications. Strong experience & technical knowledge of HVAC plant, applications of electrical control systems and control system logic.
• Experience of at least one BMS system including Trend, Siemens, Schneider Eco-Struxure.
• Experience of integration using BACnet, Modbus, Lon & MBus
• Computer literate and familiar with relevant software packages
• Knowledge of relevant legislation
• Experience of working in project teams
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to accurately estimate and value engineer tender proposals
• Estimate, Tender, Engineer & assist in the delivery of BEMS Service and Maintenance activities to our customers from tender enquiry through to delivery.
• Liasion with relevant stake holders – Site engineers, Maintenance engineers, FM Manager etc
• Completing PPM Tasks, reactive calls & remedial works
• Completing Service and call out reports
• Ensure standard documents are continually used and maintained. These include but are not restricted to Constructing Estimates, Point Lists, programme of works, technical submittals, RFI's and risk / opportunity register.
• Work where needed with co-ordination, implementation, execution, control, and completion of projects in line with high standards and deadlines.
• Take a proactive approach to gaining all information required to progress our works. Carry out engineering design of BMS site specific Software, I/O schedules, description of operation, control panel design, H & S documentation, O & M documentation.
• Be responsible for the budgeting of commercial performance and overall direction, co-ordination & implementation, in line with high standards.
• Attend review meetings with the customer, contractor, subcontractor, consultant as appropriate.
• Attend meetings with relevant parties to gain approval of engineering design prior to construction phase.
• Take a proactive approach to gaining all information required to progress our works. Practice regular communication with the customer from the start of the process and throughout its duration.
• CSCS/JIB registered
• Full UK driving license