over 3 years ago
- As Supervisor you will be responsible for leading a team of technicians, skilled/semi-skilled engineers, apprentices and trainees and ensuring they are fully engaged on the maintenance, service, installation and repair of commercial/industrial refrigerating and air conditioning plant.
- To help allocate labour to maintenance, service, installation and repair contracts with specific responsibility for customer satisfaction and financial result.
- To carry out simple design and project work from catalogue sales. Agree and meet sales margin with Service Manager.
- Must have previous supervisory experience preferably in industrial refrigeration
- Ammonia experience an advantage but not essential
- Strong planning and organisational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum five years’ experience as a Service Engineer/Technician.
- Substantial practical experience with all aspects of refrigeration and air conditioning, both mechanical and electrical.
- Salary: £42K - £45K
- Medical Cover
- Life Assurance
- Company Holiday
- Company Vehicle
- Defined Pension Scheme