£25,000 - £35,000
over 2 years ago
My client are actively seeking an Internal Manufacturing Engineer in the West Yorkshire area.
- To assist in a busy manufacturing environment of electrical equipment.
- To produce technical drawings using CAD
- General electrical experience required (Experience of ATEX / Hazardous Area requirements would be an advantage)
- CNC programming experience would be an advantage.
- Computer literate (including Word and Spreadsheets)
- Technical experience (may have worked on Control Panels, process or machine build)
- Commercial experience advantageous.
- Understand “Light Current” applications.
- Understanding of design standards and certifications.
- Pro-active and positive outlook.
- Team player and willing to learn.
- Electrical Engineering qualification.