over 1 year ago
Work as part of an existing Internal team and Regional Centre for Sales Enablement functions, as an integral part of and working closely with the UK Sales management team. Goals include achieving a high percentage success (Book to Quote rate %) in
securing business. Identify & evaluate, participate, lead and work within the Internal Sales team to be highly proficient in product selection to best fit the Customer enquiries whilst maximising my clients product content and upsell to fit the enquiry opportunity.
1. Evaluation of Customer enquiries, scrutiny of P&I drawings, to evaluate design & application intent, determine best product fit to optimise efficiency using my clients products/solutions.
2. Working closely with sales management & field sales to ensure early engagement and design/applications dialogue at key points of influence in the Customer buying process, as per my clients Sales process & best practice.
3. Support with follow up of enquiries with both external sales teams and specific ‘internal’ quotations. On more complex project opportunities, as designated & agreed with UK sales leadership, participate in customer dialogue as part of solution development, tender clarification process, benefit articulation & ultimately assisting in securing business.
4. Select appropriate product (s) and prepare quotation (s) utilising company product selection tools. Ensure all supporting documentation, value articulation information and quotation package etc. is of the desired quality as identified by the business.
5. Participate in the production of the strategic planning (SOMA) sheet on selected jobs, working closely with the sales managers to help achieve close out
6. Aid in achievement of department key business metrics/KPI’s, to meet business objectives.
7. Participate in regional and national sales meetings as representative of the RSEC and assist in the compilation and review of sales forecasts, strategic initiatives (e.g. CPD’s), Key Account Customers.
- High degree of fluency in P&I drawings in mechanical / HVAC applications
- Technical product knowledge of the company’s current product range.
- Previous experience in a technical sales role (internal) an internal sales or customer orientated technical team is essential (desirable)
- Knowledge and understanding of the company’s internal sales systems would be desirable Competent in IT skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- The ability to collate and analyse relevant data & statistics (data/analysis manipulation – MS advanced level)
- The ability to write reports/complete paperwork accurately and legibly.
- Initiative, self-motivation and commitment to achieving high standards of quality and efficiency.
- A pro-active and flexible attitude.
- Business systems knowledge – Configuration software / CRM - advantageous
This role would ideally suit somebody from a Technical Sales role background who has experience in HVAC systems (particularly hydronics and or pump’s) and is looking for a new challenge.