over 3 years ago
My client is a well-established, family-owned manufacturer of metal conveyor belting and conveying machinery. Primarily serving the food industry, we also supply conveyor belts and equipment for the pharmaceutical, packaging, manufacturing and recycling industries. Based in Sittingbourne, Kent, our markets served include the UK, Europe, Africa, Far East and the Middle East.
The position of Technical Sales Engineer is a pivotal role within my clients Sales and Marketing team. Working within the Technical Sales team, your role is to efficiently and effectively deal with customer enquiries, projects, complaints and technical concerns to successful conclusion.
- Supporting the Senior Technical Sales Engineer to provide technical support, training and advice to colleagues, customers and other group colleagues.
- Quoting customers, the whole my clients portfolio of belts and conveyors, whilst exploring all opportunities to up-sell the portfolio.
- There will also be customer site visits (UK and ROW) where you will be representing the company in several aspects, including site surveys, best practice reports, training, problem solving, and continuous improvement projects.
- Constantly seeking out new opportunities to increase My Clients sales through customer contact, recommending new product development and improvements that can generate additional profitable business for My client.
- Promoting the ethos of the My client family’s mission, vision and values