£25,000 - £35,000
over 3 years ago
Technical Sales/Support Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity to work within one of the country’s leading suppliers in the industry. My client is very proud of its quality product range, high levels of professionalism and ability to meet the needs of a very broad customer base. The business also prides itself on its low staff turnover and believes in treating all employees and customers with respect.
The suitable candidate will have:
- Varied working days.
- Be deeply involved in technical and sales matters.
- Have the opportunity to drive technical projects.
- Have the opportunity to take on an already successful export sales department and fulfil it’s potential.
- Office based role.
- Offer technical support to customers and internal sales team for our wide range of products.
- Liaise with suppliers on technical matters.
- Contribute to Research & Development projects and general product development.
- Export sales. We currently have sizeable export business mostly made up of sales needing a level of technical expertise. As a result, this role would also include managing export sales from first customer contact to shipping of goods and future customer relations.
- Broad knowledge of engineering principles with a wide range of adaptable skills.
- A working knowledge of pumps, engines, motors and associated control gear.
- Excellent customer service skills to liaise with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Be self-motivated and able to manage projects from start to finish.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and willing to learn new computer programs.
- CAD skills would be an advantage.
- Export experience would be an advantage.
- Competitive salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Excellent working conditions.