Up to 25000 DOE
HG - 3634
over 3 years ago
The candidate will be working closely with and supporting the Northern sales team providing lighting and control designs, associated plots and presentations for projects.
- Provide lighting and control scheme designs, associated plots, CAD drawings and presentations for projects
- Scheme designing using Dialux
- Creating and editing drawings using Autocad
- To provide assistance and technical support to external sales team
- Any other duties as specified by Line Manager.
- Some Lighting Design experience is essential with a preferred minimum of 1 years previous experience.
- CAD Experience Essential
- Excellent computer literacy skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- LIA qualification(s) desirable
Hours of work: 08:30 – 17:00 Monday – Thursday, 08:30 – 16:30 Friday.
- 23 Days Holiday per year (plus Bank Holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Free Tea & Coffee