over 2 years ago
Excellent earning potential + Quarterly Bonus Scheme for eligible employees + OT + On Call Payments + Full Machine Training + Specialist tools and Equipment + Benefits
- In-house and manufacturer training provided
- Company pension and quarterly bonus scheme available after relevant qualifying periods
- Fully expensed company van provided
- Company phone and tablet
- Excellent remuneration package with overtime and on-call allowance. To be discussed in detail with candidates dependent upon qualifications and experience
- Experienced Vending Engineer with experience of instant and bean-to-cup coffee machines
- Willingness to be trained and progress to traditional coffee machines – company provided training programmes
- Three phase electrical experience and mechanical experience is preferable.
- You need to be physically fit as you will be required to lift equipment.
- A full, valid Driving License is essential for this position
- Ability to diagnose and repair faults on a range of coffee, vending, chillers equipment
- Ensure that whenever possible all work is completed at the first visit ensuring that every effort is made to prevent further breakdowns.
- Continually review multiple fault equipment and ensure that any machine that displays persistent breakdowns is given the highest priority regarding repair.
- Attend all calls in the order as allocated by the National Operations Centre, ensuring that all breakdowns are responded to within the allocated timeframe.
- Ensure all calls to fit parts are attended to as soon as you are informed parts are available, but must be within 8 hours.
- Ensure on the job access to the technical manuals/documentation relevant to the equipment being serviced/maintained
- Hold, maintain and record the required level of spare parts on the company vehicle in order to effectively address first time fixes and relevant client KPIs.
- Form and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and clients with a view to providing the best possible service at all times.
- Attend Training Courses as required and relevant to assist in maintaining the highest standard of workmanship and to impart knowledge to colleagues where necessary.
- Willing and able to work on your own initiative
- Adhere to customer procedures e.g. entry/exit from premises & Health & Safety Policies where appropriate.
- In order to help you meet the above criteria the company monitors on Key Performance Indices (KPIs).