about 1 year ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Water Hygiene Engineer based in the London and home counties. This position comes with a lucrative package which includes a competitive salary, company vehicle and all the required tools for the job. We are looking for a hardworking and dedicated candidate who is keen to work as part of a team and in their own in a role.
- Water Hygiene Risk Assessments
- Temperature taking and monitoring of hot and cold water systems.
- Cold water tank inspections / surveys
- Microbiological samples for analysis
- Servicing, testing and maintenance of thermostatic mixing valves (TMV)
- Chlorination and disinfection of water systems
- Using our bespoke digital logbook system CAT-Si.
- Previous experience within the water industry
- Full UK Driving License
- Knowledge of cooling towers, closed systems and steam boilers.
- Competitive Salary
- Overtime Available
- Company Vehicle
- Company Holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Career Progression
- On-Going Training
- Many Other Company Benefits