£35,000 - £45,000
over 1 year ago
- The management and development of an existing account base for a portfolio of existing clients
- Development of the account base to include expansion of existing business areas and new sales into areas we currently do not operate
- Generating new leads directly from ours and your contacts
- Attending sales meetings set up by our telemarketing team
- Supporting our team of service technicians and service delivery planners with works across the account base
- Dealing with any day to day issues that arise within the area
- Input into company improvement, development and expansion strategies as necessary to achieve mutually agreed goals and objectives
Candidates should have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Account Management role with specific involvement in implementing, developing, managing and servicing water treatment and hygiene programmes within the commercial and industrial water sectors, including cooling tower, closed water and domestic water systems. A full driving licence is required.
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package, consisting of; competitive salary, commission and bonus scheme, Private Healthcare cover, contributory pension scheme, company car, regular refresher training, all necessary communications equipment and annual paid holiday entitlement.